I finally bit the bullet and bought another set of headphones for the Blackjack II because my old set was garbage. The new headphones purchased are Samsung branded and work like a charm.
- Cheap, they cost between $6.00 – $8.00 shipped.
- The adapter fits snugly into the Blackjack II, it doesn’t feel like it might come out at the slightest tug.
- The cord length is a great length, no too short, not too long.
- It has built-in hands-free. This includes a mic that works very well and a unobtrusive “answer” button.
- The ear-buds stay in your ears. I go running with my Blackjack II using these headphones and they rarely fall out.
- The Soft Gel headphones are rubbery, takes a little getting used to, not a big deal though
- Shipping cost more than the headphones themselves (annoying, but what can you do)
All in all, I love the new headphones and have tossed my old pair.